domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2008

Falling Asleep

Falling Asleep

The moon is shining brightly out there.
I can see it, through the transparency of the curtains.
It's almost full, oh, how beautiful...

I have my hand running through my man's dark, thick hair.
How soft it is...
The hair,
The man,
And the sleeping.

Soft and deep as a swimming pool,
Covered by a black satin sheet,
Like the one we all dive in
When we fall asleep.

Some do it quickly,
Some do it slowly,
Some don't do it at all...

For the one who dives in quickly,
I want more of your time.
For the one who dives in slowly,
Best of luck on using your time.
For the one who doesn't sleep,
I've had more than enough of your time.

But now, farewell.
My satin dive awaits.


by Meggie Fornazari
January 20th, 2008. Midnight.

Nenhum comentário: